Doppler - Difference between female and baby's eart (video)

Plaztikman

Reaction score
This was made for rainbow.nicola who thought she would get confused between the two:

It shows the female and the baby, you can see the difference
Thanks

http://youtu.be/eKTvZMTcavY

Matt :)

Yup mines like that.

I like listening to the placenta too, some strange noises in there too, maybe water movement etc

Well done Matt, informative video!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What's te earliest you can start hearing it from?

That's pretty cool. I think I ordered the same one as you too so when it comes I'll be copying you in the video haha!

Im sure some have heard it from 9 weeks, But I wouldnt buy mine until after my 12 week scan.

When I ordered mine it said it can be used from 12 weeks, I think. I'm just coming up for 9 so I might give it a go at 10.

Just tried mine. (10 weeks today) all i keep findin is my heartbeat all over my womb'y area! X

Fetal heart rate chart :)

amedejy6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Just tried mine. (10 weeks today) all i keep findin is my heartbeat all over my womb'y area! X

There is a girl on here who found the heart at 10+x can't remember what, using same one, if baby is pretty far back, you won't, needs to be towards front when it's that early, don't be worrying yourself, patience, you will get it :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I was patient and I found it quickly twice :) well pleased little wriggler kept swimming away hahahha x

I found the best place was follow from below your belly button right down, I change between left & right. Mine was on right yesterday & left this morning

It's just so wierd and amazing hahah :) mine was right low down on the right :)
I'm so happy lmao. X

Great video matt I'm thinking of getting a Doppler if I make it past the 10 week mark xx

Hey, I got my doppler today and I think I heard the heart beat. It was fast like in your video but no numbers came up. Will sit and mess about with it tomorrow. Was only having a quick shot before I go out haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back