doppler ££££

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Tegala-7thMarch08, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

around how much are they???? and were can you buy them from... i cant use ebay so not that lol anywere else like shops and stuff??? i rele want 1 :( ima ask my mum 4 crimbo lol

2. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any on the high street except the summer prenatal listener, and that's one to avoid as it's apparantly rubbish.
    If you google for it you might find some other online stores selling good one's :D
    The one's that seem to be recommended on here the most are the hi-bebe and angel sounds.

3. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Check Amazon and also go back to Ebay as if you click on the 'Buy Now' option on Ebay you can find the links to the actual businesses selling them and go to their website direct and order, so cutting out Ebay. At least thats what I did.

They range in price from about £30 upwards. I got a Bebe 200 something for about £67 plus P&P. Its good quality and sound.

If not then try places like Mothercare but they don't have a great range. Try a Google search of local babycare shops in your area also and give them a call and see if they stock anything or know of someone who does.

4. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

oh thanks girls :) i was thinking they would be around the £500 mark lol well im happy now :)

5. NIE

NIE Well-Known Member

We paid £40 for our angel sounds. We got the address for the company from ebay and gave them a call. xxx

6. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

i really want a doppler as well, tryin 2 convince the OH

7. Candygirl

Candygirl Well-Known Member

I hire one for £19.99 a month from Ana Wizz
    Its got an LCD screen and came with a free bottle of gel, but they do have cheaper ones
    I liked the option of paying it monthly as then its not one big amount at once and after 6 months of renting it becomes yours....