Don't want to offend but..........

brand new

Reaction score
I've had a miscarriage , without knowing I was pregnant. From what I work out i was 6 weeks. I certainly am not stupid or naive as I have a son but their was one time we dtd without protection, 5 days after I had the implant put in. But this morning I had terrible period pains and cramps. Then when I went to the loo I passed a mass. I looked online and there was a picture that looked exactly like what I had passed . I feel distraught. I know it wasn't planned and my son is only four months old but it would've been a blessing. I don't know how to feel really? It's a weird horrible feeling: had a positive pregnancy test today. I'm gonna leave it a few days before I go to the doctors. Just needed totally to someone as my OH is in his own little world about it. It's a very weird , upsetting and disturbing feelings. Sorry girls xxxx

Just commented in ur other post brand new... My dg is exactly the same not a lot of help tbh I had a mc a couple of months ago and we really didn't talk alot about it as he was so upset but sometime u just need to vent and talk to someone who understands... I just hope u start to feel better soon hun and we're all here to chat if u need it xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure no one will be offended hun. It doesn't matter whether you knew you were pregnant or not, a loss is a loss and extremely difficult to come to terms with. :hugs:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Everyone feels different when a mc happens (I think). I know I have gone through a whole range of emotions. So whatever you are feeling is what is right for you.

Dont worry about offending, this forum is such a good outlet whether you're having a good or bad time. Really sorry for your loss, hope you're ok xxx

I am sure nobody will be offended, so sorry you are going through this. Hope you're as ok as you can be xx

Oh jeez I'm so sorry for what's happened to you. In some respect it must be worse not knowing you were pg in the first place. Least the rest of us knew what was happening and in my case I kept expecting to miscarry.

There's so many people on here who have miscarried lately so we all know what you're going through and can talk to us if OH not really up to it. Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back