Don't want to get my hopes up

DarcyHodge

Reaction score
I'm really scared and don't want to get my hopes up but I think I've finally got a second line. I'm not due af untill Sunday but thought as I was going out for cocktails tonight I would test a line is a line right?
Please someone tell me this is actually a le it appeared after two mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 93
I would say that's a definite bfp if it was with in the time and quite a clear line for before af due. H&h 9 months Xx

Thank you I'm just in complete shock, think I'll be crying all day xx

Yayyy Darcy that's definitely a clear line! Congrats so pleased for you x

I've been using cheap tests since 8DPO, bfn across the board. My temp went down today too so I think I'm out, feeling very emotional about it. But I'm so happy for you!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months lovely. *hugs*

Thanks Louise I've told the husband now wish I'd recorded his face it was hillarious, I'm still not 100% hopeful a second test will maybe make me believe it.
Salley I know exactly how you feel I've been like that since day one this was the month I forgot about trying and just had fun with it xx

Oh that's fantastic! No more cocktails for you for a while :) Wishing you a perfect pregnancy xxx

Darcy, my cycles are so irregular I worry I'd miss ov if I didn't track everything. I suppose it's true what they say about not stressing and it'll happen. OH really showed his love today. I told him I was feeling down, wound up balling my eyes out to him and talking about my woes with ttc for about two hours. Very surprisingly he told me this is the time that I need to be on the forums for support from ladies in my same position--he usually teases and says I'm obsessing with the forums. Feeling very loved and supported. I'm going to continue to track everything next cycle, but per his suggestion I'm going to stop tracking everything in the tww so I don't obsess over potential pregnancy indicators, just wait for AF. Be sure to share pictures of ultra sounds as you progress! I'll be stalking you. :)

Aw salley it took me five months to talk to my husband about my feelings we just don't communicate good with feelings but we were both drunk and it all came out which is funny enough must have been the night we conceived.
Peanut butter it's round about bloody April fools which is why I think this is all a cruel trick xx

Lol, I dont think it is, you had a really good positive! Really strong considering your still 4 days away from AF :D
ive looked at mine, probably abit ahead of myself because im still only getting faints xD but some say 1st April others say 29th march :| I dunno.

Come on... how cool would it be to have an april fools baby? I would have a blast with that. And April birthstone is diamond, if you have a girl she can be super spoiled every birthday! :)

Baby's don't tend to come on there due date anyway, i hope both ours are positive all i can think of is testing again tomorrow. I love diamonds I wish I was rich I'd be covered in them haha but I'm a poor student at the moment and working freelance doesn't bring in a great deal of money x

I was the same Darcy I think I tested 6 times. I only believed it when I saw it on a clear blue digital. Exciting times ahead 👏👏👏

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back