Don't understand! :(

shorty88

Reaction score
I was due on 11th of feb no period so tested 15th got positive an digi said pregnant 3+
As I had to digits I couldnt resist an used the other one tonight it said pregnant 2-3
How does that work can anyone explain!???
Hope it's not bad!!!
:( :(
Can't stop thinking about it nw!!

It could just be the time of day you tested?

Did you use FMU the day you get the 3+?

xxxxxx

No late afternoon!! But wasnt really drinking much
Today I av drank about 2/3 pints of water would that matter!??
X

No late afternoon!! But wasnt really drinking much
Today I av drank about 2/3 pints of water would that matter!??
X

Sounds like you've probably diluted your pee too much today hun!

Try not to drive yourself nuts with tests though :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Argh these digis cause sooo many problems....they are notorious for doing this!! Dont panic!!

Prob the fact that your wee was more concentrated the first therefore had more hormone in would probably account for the different readings!!

I really wouldnt worry hun :) xxxxxx

Thanks hun minds at rest a little nw no more tests for me!! I've got doctors 2moz!!

X

Aww dont worry...I POAS right upto 8 weeks...lol didnt do anything for my nerves :( infact it probably just made me worse...

xx

Don't think I could handle another 3 weeks off testing lol!! Although I love seeing the lines pop up an PREGnANT lol,
Just no digis If I do hehe!! X x :) x x

Depends what time of the day you did the test hun, the pregnant 3+ might have not been done with diluted pee where as the 2-3 one could have been done with quite diluted pee, I wouldn't worry about it too much though try not to stress! forget about the 3+ and 2-3 and concentrate on the PREGNANT!!!!

YOU'RE PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Depends what time of the day you did the test hun, the pregnant 3+ might have not been done with diluted pee where as the 2-3 one could have been done with quite diluted pee, I wouldn't worry about it too much though try not to stress! forget about the 3+ and 2-3 and concentrate on the PREGNANT!!!!

YOU'RE PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Charlene this is true lol!!

And love the caps to point that out to me lol!!
Thanks girls!!!!

PREGNANT that I am Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!
(soz for being a doughnut) :p x x

Seriously do not worry!

Last pg my digi went from 2-3 3+ less than a week apart and I had timed it quite accurately from
1-2, 2-3,3+

This time took longer than 7 days to go from 2-3, 3+ I thought my hcg wasn't rising and I was using "fmu" but forgot to factor in the countless trips to the loo in the middle of the night making my pee weak!

Don't worry you are El preggo! When have you got a scan?xxx

No way sunbeam that is poop for digi. ESP for the money lol,

Ain't bin doctors yet that tomorrow but I guess fingers crossed I won't get a scan till 12 weeks :/!! X x
Thought a early scan would b nice dunno how I'd get on as everything seems ok so far!! (touch wood) x x

Yeah I know but I remember the night we all ganged up on cosmic to test and she bought a digi which didn't work!

Don't worry at all about the digis :) good luck at the docs, exciting times ahead :pompom:

And that why I never got a test with weeks indicator lol. Stop worry you will be fine :hug:

Yeah I know but I remember the night we all ganged up on cosmic to test and she bought a digi which didn't work!

Don't worry at all about the digis :) good luck at the docs, exciting times ahead :pompom:

LOL I love how we 'ganged up' on her, heehee!! xx

Step away from the tests!!!

I drove myself mad with digi this time round. It didn't go from 2-3 to 3+ when I was expecting it to and sent me into a massive stress.

It will be something to do with the dilution of your pee I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back