Don't think it'll be our month :(

skairdykat

Reaction score
Rob's just got a new job refurbishing pubs with a local firm. He starts on Wednesday which is great and I'm really proud of him, but it's working away in Nottingham from Wed-Fri and I'm due to OV tomorrow (if I have another 28 day cycle).

Do you think I'll still be in with a chance if we BD tonight, and tomorrow night? Don't want to mention it to him cause he may feel bad about it and I don't want him to.

if you bd tonight and tomorrow am and pm you will have given it a great chance as if you ovulate tomorrow tuesday the egg only survives 24 hrs so there is a chance it wouldnt survive until wednesday anyway

If you do OV tomorrow then tonight and tomorrow night are your prime nights to conceive anyway so get some BD in

Definately do it tomorrow night because if you OV a day or two late you will still be in with a chance this month

good luck

:hug:

yep - what the others have said! :lol:

You don't need a bloke for the rest of the month after ov, anyway, they're totally redundant! :rotfl:

good luck - have fun :wink:

babydust said:
if you bd tonight and tomorrow am and pm you will have given it a great chance as if you ovulate tomorrow tuesday the egg only survives 24 hrs so there is a chance it wouldnt survive until wednesday anyway

I agree! Massive good luck to you!!!

xxx

go get on with it :wink:

tonight is the night :cheer:

and in 2 weeks we'll test together for our Christmas bfps :cheer:

(It's also Josh's birthday in 2 weeks :shock: that may be a good omen)

Get shagging!!

And if you come on here to 'moan' about your orgasms I'll kill you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back