Don't lose touch!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Yvonne, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

I have noticed that once people have babies they forget about us!!!

Well not that bad, But i think it's a shame that no one seems to post much anymore once they have their babies. :(

I know everyone has little responsibilities to take care off, but i have really enjoyed talking to the regulars throughout the whole of my pregnancy and it's a shame they are drindling out one by one.
    God i sound really mean and inconciderate but believe me i am not, i know what it's like to have one to look after and soon i will have 2 ( God help me! Lol :lol: )

I just don't want to lose touch with everyone after speakng for so long sharing problems etc- it means i will have to speak to OH!! Lol

Anyway, i hope everyone will still post.

2. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

I agree!

As a matter of fact, I was thinking that after the birth, it would be nice if a few of us remained friends, and corresponded via email/snailmail, and even met up!

So here goes! PM me if you want to correspond after the births of our babies! I will endeavour to do so! Not a lot of pregnant women or new mums in my area that I have made friends with yet!

If you don't like me you can always lose my address! :lol:

Sue

3. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

If anyone wants it here's my email, and I'm on msn messenger aswell

[email protected]

4. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Hey im still here!!!! lol :wink:

5. Guest

I'd love to stay in touch - Sue we are quite close in due dates too so I'd definately love to stay in touch.

My email is [email protected] and I am on MSN messenger.

xx

6. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

thats an excellent idea.

this will be my email address in a few days time, just waiting for the modem to arrive [email protected]

i want to get this up and running before i leave work so that i can make sure that this is right. i dont know why the address hasnt hilighted itself though.

7. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

oh yes it has now.

dont email me on that address yet. i will let you know. i signed up on friday and they said it will take between 7 and 10 days.

x

8. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member