Don't lose touch!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
I have noticed that once people have babies they forget about us!!!

Well not that bad, But i think it's a shame that no one seems to post much anymore once they have their babies. :(

I know everyone has little responsibilities to take care off, but i have really enjoyed talking to the regulars throughout the whole of my pregnancy and it's a shame they are drindling out one by one.
God i sound really mean and inconciderate but believe me i am not, i know what it's like to have one to look after and soon i will have 2 ( God help me! Lol :lol: )

I just don't want to lose touch with everyone after speakng for so long sharing problems etc- it means i will have to speak to OH!! Lol

Anyway, i hope everyone will still post.

I agree!

As a matter of fact, I was thinking that after the birth, it would be nice if a few of us remained friends, and corresponded via email/snailmail, and even met up!

So here goes! PM me if you want to correspond after the births of our babies! I will endeavour to do so! Not a lot of pregnant women or new mums in my area that I have made friends with yet!

If you don't like me you can always lose my address! :lol:

Sue

I'd love to stay in touch - Sue we are quite close in due dates too so I'd definately love to stay in touch.

My email is [email protected] and I am on MSN messenger.

xx

thats an excellent idea.

this will be my email address in a few days time, just waiting for the modem to arrive [email protected]

i want to get this up and running before i leave work so that i can make sure that this is right. i dont know why the address hasnt hilighted itself though.

oh yes it has now.

dont email me on that address yet. i will let you know. i signed up on friday and they said it will take between 7 and 10 days.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back