Don't know if this is the right place to post but need help

Meggiiiii

Reaction score
Right please do not judge me I just really need some help and you girls are amazing with working out timing for things.

So I have recently come out of a 4 year relationship in which we were trying for a baby but had miscarriages. So anyway I have just found out I'm pregnant it says 1-2, my periods are crazy the last cycle was 32 days and the 2 before were 28 days and before that anywhere from 24-42 days.

My last period was the 4th June , I had sex with 1 guy on the 19th and another on the 23rd I did a test on cd 28 and it was negative and now have 4 positive on cd 30 , I'm on cd 31 now and have no idea who could be the dad .i would appreciate any help to who you think it could be. I feel so ashamed in myself and have no one to talk to about it so please don't judge me , thanks for reading xx

Not sure how help, but if you were bang on text book cycles, my guess would be guy 1.

Please don't feel ashamed. Things happen, and no one should judge, they aren't in for shoes.

I'd say that given the dates if you ovulate cd 14 be the first man but if you were later it could be both, you might have more of an idea after a dating scan, but you might have to wait until the birth and test, in which case tell both they could be the dad??

Obviously it's very hard to say but if your cycle was 28-32 days, going by 'the normal' of ovulation half way through your cycle you would have ovulated 18th-22nd, so it really could be either, there's no way of telling unfortunately. Taking into consideration your fertile for up to 48 hours once ovulation, and sperm can live for up to 7 days I would hazard a guess at guy 1, but it is something you would need to confirm once your child is here. Hope you are ok, and as the previous ladies have said, things like this happen! No one is here to judge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back