don't know if I should be worried....

Kayley91

Reaction score
I have felt baby move everyday for the past week. Everytime I get into bed, everytime I wake up and a little in between....

Today I haven't felt her at all.... I've not been busy just been chilling out.

Do you think I'm worrying for nothing?

Xxx

It is so easy to worry but if you haven't felt her soon its always best to get it checked out. She will just be having a lazy day too xx

They say they go quiet during growth spurts so it could be that? Have you tried having a fizzy/sugary drink and lying down on your left side? That usually gets mine wiggling!

Prob best to get checked to be safe, but I bet you get a movement soon enough :) xx

I normally feel her more when I lay propped up on my back... I'm going to try a cold drink and see if that gets her moving! I just feel so silly going to the hospital if it's nothing.... does that make sense?

Xxx

This happened to me rhe other day i went midwife and it took her ages to find his heart beat with doppler byt she did in the end then he hasnt stopped since haha she may be facinging the other way and kicking ur bak trying sitting quetly and see if that helps xxx

I had a couple or quiet days recently when I was ill and stressed myself out that something was wrong but bubs was quite happy, just having a little chill time lol.

Try not to worry, drink some coca cola and have a lay down, always works for me in getting little one to wiggle xx

I had a slush puppy and she has started wriggling around again! Phew.... maybe she decided to sleep in? Lol.

Thank you though ladies for all your advice! I would of driven myself mad otherwise!

Xxx

Hi I was just flicking through my pregnancy book there and it said at this stage baby can sleep for 12-14hrs so maybe baba is having a wee snooze. But of course if your really worried just go get checked to put your mind at ease :) xx

I've had a few quiet days today being the quietest (movement wise) and was worrying too... Whislt reading this she just gave me a massive kick :) I put it down to growth spurts as I'm feeling like I'm really stretching atm... I'm the same on ringing MW or something because aswel I just think well there's nothing that could be done if something bad was to of happened at this stage...but its SO relieveing when they get their wriggle on again x

I think they have lots of growth spurts 20-28 weeks, so they can have quiet days. I know mine has, and I start to have a bit of a worry, and then I get a great big boot. I have my 25 week appointment on Tuesday so I am going to chat to the midwife just for reassurance, but it really does seem very normal.

Last edited:
I find it hard some time as placenta at front but I can start to feel flicks now not strong ones n hubby can't feel em yet there's days I feel nothing not panicking yet as I know it's due to placenta x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back