Don't know how much more I can take before the stress effects the baby

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
It's one thing after another at the minute a toddler that's decided she's now not going to talk and act like a baby (I think it's a jealousy thing because I'm pregnant) it makes life allot harder for me, my partner is in the army so I'm alone Sunday night until Friday night every week (he's also going mountain biking in Spain next week, helpful) I feel like me and him are falling apart I'm not his priority as the trip to Spain suggests but I have severe spd and struggle to walk and haven't had my crutches all week because he accidently took them to work in the car but going out with his friends is more important than coming home to help me with our eldest daughter so I'll be "walking" to pick up our daughter from nursery because he's going rock climbing with a friend, I've also had to be in touch with my abusive ex which is causing me to have anxiety attacks as well as the house getting horribly messy because I'm struggling with moving and I've had to drop out of college I never see any of my friends I'm constantly skint and I just feel completely alone how much more can I take before this effects the baby my bump goes hard and I get cramps allot when I get stressed I'm really worried about the baby I can't really avoid any of this stress and I don't know what to do also Mt midwife never answers the phone or my texts and the pain from my spd is agonising

Last edited:
Iv never seen the same mw let alone a mobile number. Can you not call community mw tomorrow?
It does sound really stressful for you. Why cant your other half stay with you during the week, can you not get army accommation? I think you really need to talk to him and express ur feelings or it will get worse. It seems unfair his having all this fun and poor u are struggling. Can you not talk to ur parents or anything? X

Does he recognize how selfish he is sounding? Mountain biking, rock climbing etc is all well and good for him so he can get some lovely relaxing time with his friends while you struggle in agony, pregnant and dealing with a toddler who is struggling to adjust. He sounds like a right treat. Sorry to sound so harsh but he does not come across like he is doing all he can to help and support you at all which is very unfair. Try talking calmly to him so he can really understand how it is for you- or even show him this thread? He needs to know just how his actions are affecting you and who knows what that might be doing to the baby. I hope you get something sorted

I've been getting like tightening pains in my cervix (I think it's my cervix) feels like it's being pinched or squeezed really hard I've had three an hour apart and feel pressure like I need to pee but I don't need to pee

Also I spoke to him last Friday and explained everything but it hadn't helped

Maybe u need to be more firm and maybe get cross or show how upset you are. I think he really needs to be told how useless he sounds and inconsiderate he is being. Can you talk to his parents or anyone who can get through to him? If your having pains call the hospital hun. Theres nothing more we can advise on that. It could be stress but if your worried thefe the only ones who can help with that. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back