don't inspire me with confidence will you!

Iwant3

Reaction score
I contacted the place locally to me that does viability/reassurance scans....I have contacted them with each miscarriage and had appointments booked etc, but never made any of them :(

anyway I asked for an appt on a specific date, i got a reply saying we will contact you in a weeks time to check everything is still ok before we go ahead and book:shock::shock:

no PMA in that is there - they don't want to bother wasting another of their appointments if I'm just gonna miscarry again:wall2:

Aw that's horrendous!!! :-( how can they send something so unreassuring?! :hugs: :hugs: x x

I know......it's like I'm an unreliable customer who keeps booking appointments and then cancelling them! er not my fault! And please don't assume I will mc again just because i did before! I was trying to be so positive this time.

Keep being positive, ignore them but when you do have your scan there I would mention to them that they need to work on thier approach to customers, not tactful at all

I would try to find somewhere else to take your business - especially if its a private place and you are paying!!

Ignore their negativity lady!

xx

^ as above

I'd also write them an email explaining your absolute disgust x

That is very insensitive. I would look for somewhere else instead, even if you do have to travel a bit further xx

How insensitive! Have you got any other places locally where you could go instead? You don't need that kind of attitude! I don't know where you are in the country but I went to a "This is my" scan centre for an early scan and they were excellent. They are mostly up north but think they have one in London too. Mine cost £80 I think. xxx

^ as above

I'd also write them an email explaining your absolute disgust x

WSS!
I might also be tempted to send them an email tomorrow and complain in the hopes that they might apologise with a free scan lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

^ yep lol! free scan or ill use social media against you god damn!!

Agree with the others, take your business elsewhere, and ignore them hun xxx :hug:

That's awful! I would write to head office and tell them it left you emotional afterwards how dare they!

You poor thing, that's the last thing you want to hear! Heartless fuc*ers! I hope you find somewhere else a bit more sympathetic xxx

After speaking to DH he doesn't want to get an early scan at all, and i didn't tell him about the email - he just doesn't want to - so we're waitng for the dating scan at 12/13 weeks! probably best, as I was worrying about an early scan.

so when they do contact again, I can say no thanks!

How rude and insensitive. Keep your pma up, I'm sure your bubs is absolutely fine this time x x x

Wtf! Excusey my language! That's disgraceful! I'd definitely take your business elsewhere. In the meantime, I wouldn't bother with an email...too friendly these days...go the old fashioned way and write a letter of complaint. I'm very good with patronising writing to really offend them...also go the whole hog...say you're going to write to the local paper...lay it on thick, or am I being harsh lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back