dont get a cold!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
avoid with all costs after 33 weeks!! omg.. dont cough or sneeze! feels like babys gonna explode outa my bum!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Its not funny really but your post made me laugh. Hope the cold goes soon :hug:

lisa&alex said:
avoid with all costs after 33 weeks!! omg.. dont cough or sneeze! feels like babys gonna explode outa my bum!!!

:rotfl: that made me chuckle as I know how you feel! I've been sneezng llike a trouper at the moment too and everytime I feel one coming on I hold my stomach and brace myself or I feel like baby is gonna shoot out! It really hurts too...god isn't pregnancy a joy :?

I haven't got a cold... but I do tend to have a sneezing fit at least once a day. It's ok apart from when my bladder is a bit full :oops: :shock:

aww hun i ope you feel better soon, and dont forget to cross your legs when you sneeze or cough!

Tell Me About It. I Havnt Had a Cold In Years But I Sneeze At Least 5 Times a Day. Mother Natures Way Of Getting Her Kicks!

I was just gunna post something similar only I want to know if there is anything I can take for my cough during pregnancy.

It's driving me mad and my tummy hurts so much. I thought it was on it's way out but it's getting worse. Any ideas before I bother my doctor! :pray:

i dont think so.. mines so tickly.. driving me mad.. plus i have the lung capacity of a wallnut, doing my head in.. im now sitting here after having half hour sleep.. and getting woken up with a nightmare about chinese ghosts trying to kill me (stupid xfiles :x ) im sniffing.. head hurts.. coughing, sneezing and generally feeling like poo..and alex's answer.. go have some honey.. honey.. il bloody shuv the honey up ur ass if u carry on...

lisa&alex said:
i dont think so.. mines so tickly.. driving me mad.. plus i have the lung capacity of a wallnut, doing my head in.. im now sitting here after having half hour sleep.. and getting woken up with a nightmare about chinese ghosts trying to kill me (stupid xfiles :x ) im sniffing.. head hurts.. coughing, sneezing and generally feeling like poo..and alex's answer.. go have some honey.. honey.. il bloody shuv the honey up ur ass if u carry on...

:rotfl: :rotfl: poor alex

AND!!!! i didnt get to sleep till about 2.. and he woke me up at 7.. banging about grrr!!! i said wft u doing!! he said nothing y.. i said ghosts are banging are they? he said no sorry it was me.. i just said ur a selfish *******.. next time ur ill.. and dont get to sleep til 2ish il bang about n wake u..lol.. jesus im a bitch

:rotfl: you sound like me every morning. My OH can't be quiet but at least he s done the washing and taken the bin out :D

hope you start feeling better soon and get a little rest today x

also.. when you arnt on top form.. the hosue falls to a complete shambles..i didnt make tea last night.. and the kitchen looks like a bomb has hit it... i dunno why i do these things to myself.. im better off just putting up with it and getting on coz the next day is 1000 times more work.

i think thats why im more annoyed.. coz im ill.. and when he is i take care of him.. he has left quality st wrappers everywhere.. dishes everywhere.. and hasnt taken the bin out.. just makes me think.. you inconsiderate ******* lol...hes usually pretty good.. i need to get my own back lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back