dont feel right at all

specialbump

Reaction score
i went to bed last night just gone 10 felt shatterd soon as i laid down the room was spinning i closed my eyes and it was worse so sat up had a drink of water got up for a wee.only got to the landing when i felt dissy and walked into the dooor frame on the bathroom door and bumped my shoulder.i keep seeing lots of silver stars all the time and feeling light headed the light headedness and stars have benn going on for ages also hed aches and blured vision in 1 eye now and again i have been mentioning it to mw and shes not concerned but now 1 of my legs is fatter than the other and my feet swell a little and then go back down i was wearing flossy shoes but now wearing like crock granny slip ons for when my feet swell im not over excercising as i feel like a whale and my spd is doing my head in so cant when i want to. andy 1 else feeling this way or just me ?

at mw again today 1.30 so will mention it all to her but i dont feel safe to drive long distance any more as when i was driving up a 70 road last week i seen the stars then just sat on my bum no sudden movments or nothing i dont feel dizzy when i see them just not nice.

C XXXX

It could be pre-eclampsia by the sounds of it but don't take my word for it, deffo mention it to your midwife or if not call your ward at the hospital! Hope your ok x

How did you get on with the midwife today specialbump? I agree with Missbatesy - it does sound like symptoms of pre-eclampsia. Hope you're feeling ok now and all went well at your antenatal xx

Hope you're ok? I'm afraid your symptoms are exactly like mine were at 37 weeks and I was diagnosed with pre eclampsia. How far along are you? X

hi sorry for late reply had a crap day in the end yesterday.

mw checked me over 34+5 wks my bp was still low so said pre eclampsia wasnt a thaught but if i get worse to ring day unit she doesnt seem concerned she wrote in my notes odems i think that measn swelling of feet and 1 leg and will monitor me each 2 weeks but in the mean time im to go 2 day unit if i get worse :/

didnt sleep last night for cramping low down like perido pains dunno if they r braxtom hicks bit was feeling sick with them and like i needed to have a poo.strange and my backs killing today the pain in my pelvic area doesnt seen as bad 2 day tho so havnt a clue whats going on,, maybe in just special lol im off 2 hit the paracetamol packet now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back