Don't feel right at all :(

Vic27

Reaction score
I'm 30 weeks tomo and for the past few days I've been feeling really sick and dizzy but today I feel awful it feels like I'm on a roller coaster the dizziness is horrible I know the heat is prob not helping but I'm worried bout my bp do u think I should go get it checked?

I feel like this, the hot weather definatly doesn't help but i get like this anyway. My BP is always fine but i have to take iron tablets because in slightly anaemic, it could be that?
It could also just be that your energy is dropping like it does in the third trimester, its horrible :(
drink lots of water too incase your dehydrated. Xx

I feel a bit like this too, was convinced this morning in work I would hit the deck if I tried to stand up. Plus having really bad nosebleeds last few days which I dont normally have and my ankles have gone even more swollen than normal. Head feels full of pressure and arms and legs are like lead weights.

If you are worried there is no harm in getting checked, will at least put your mind at rest hopefully. Ive just put mine down to the weather and the dreaded last 10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back