Don't feel happy at all :(

kanga86

Reaction score
Hey ladies a big old moan coming ur way, just don't know what to do :cry:

I have been getting myself down over the last few days (I have a lot of free time to think!), today hitting rock bottom. Been sat crying for the last hour, in my dark house (what a lovely day it is outside!) feeling rather defeated :cry: I know I should be on top of the world, I'm pregnant and getting married in 2 months and Xmas is in a few days but I can't see the joy in any of it!

I'm fed up of feeling sick and tired all the time, the last 7 weeks are starting to really get me down. I'm currently signed off work due to being too sick to do anything, but getting so bored of only being able to sit in front of the tv and nothing else! I want to be able to return to work for something to do, but half the time I don't feel well enough to get dressed let alone go to work and clean for 5 hours!

I'm also dreading Xmas as I'm stuck with the in laws all day Xmas day, all day boxing day and they should be leaving some time the day after! Knowing my luck it won't be until the evening! They even wanted to stay over Xmas eve too!! Now I do get on with them, but 3 whole days with them is a bit too much for anyone to handle right?!

Sorry for the big old moan, especially when I should be so exited for my scan in less than 2 hours xxx

Aww hun,

Well we all have crappy days, I am having one today aswell, my tigths are digging in to my bloated belyy and it is annoying the hell out of me....

Sounds like the boardem is getting to you...I guess the only thing to do is to take each day as it comes don't worry about the future.

Do your in-laws know you are pregnant? Three days with my in laws would kill me and I get on with them!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Yeah they know I'm pregnant, all my family do now :)

Starting to feel abit better now my oh is home, just had a cry with him and told him how I'm feeling ( apart from the in laws thing as he's excited about). Think my hormones have got the better of me! Xx

I know exactly how your feeling honey. I'm off work again. Cane keep anything down. Have no energy to move let alone work. Last night I laid in bed and cried. Just want to feel human again! Surely it will be over soon honey and we can start to 'glow'. There's no wonder we feel so bad. We have been like this for weeks now!!!

Big hugs from a fellow vomit monster. Hope the scan goes well. Mine is tomorrow. Can't wait!

hugs kanga sorry to hear u are feeling so down.maybe u will feel a bit better after your scan, but if not its worth finding someone to talk to about the way your feeling to make sure its not prenatal dep kicking in.

Oh, I'm sorry you're down! I know what in-laws can be like - even if you like them, a few days can be a bit too much! We will be with mine at their house for two and a half days. And their house is so small that there's nowhere to escape.

Try to enjoy your scan today! I would love to see mine again!
x

Kanga I had this! I walked into work on my birthday and just cried and cried for ages on my bosses shoulders!! I was so fedup of feeling like shit. Fed up of throwing up and just having zero energy. I hadn't got any energy to even have a shower!!

You've got so much going on at the min with the scan Xmas your inlays getting married. It's alot to take on board.

Maybe just take one day at a time. Like today. Today just think about your scan. Your going to see your little roo dancing away!! Don't think about anything else.
Tomorrow think about just having a warm bath and wrapping a few pressies.

Don't think about everything in one go as like most of us we get bogged down and upset and just can't cope

Sending you huge hugs Hun xxx

I feel your pain. I,ve hardly been out of the house. I was working on a stables and they sold up last year, we were trying then so i didn't see the point in looking for more work till after the babys born, it just took longer than I thought!!. But I,ve been getting really down lately, I don,t really have any friends and I can,t continue with my passion yet. I,m normally an active person and being stuck in is making me depressed, it doesn,t help that my oh goes out to play footie every week and tells me I can,t go swimming till after Christmas coz of money, then goes out to the pub to see his ex work colleagues!! I don,t mind the footie, he doesn't have to be stuck in aswell. He said he didn't want to spend the money, but he,s just not seen them for a while. That really pissed me off so I,ve told him I,m going when I friggin want!!

Don,t worry about the in-laws, Christmas passes so fast they,ll be on their way home before you know it lol

Last edited:
:hugs: Kanga, hope your lovely scan today cheered you up xx

hope you feel better soon and take each day as it comes, hormones get the better of us xxx

Aw hope u feel better soon kanga!
Hormones can turn us into crazy ladies sometimes and the best thing to do is just try to chill out and work through it.

However, I'd be depressed if I had to spend all that time with my in-laws. I'd be crying all day too lol.

The good thing is, u know u can always come here for a rant :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know I don't know what I would do without this forum to rant away to!! Really not wanting to go off to tri 2 now cos im leaving all my friends :(

feeling alot better now I have had a cry this morning and feeling more positive about everything :) xx

We will all be following close behind you sweetie!

aw Kanga hope you're feeling better soon, this feeling won't last forever, try and keep smiling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back