Don't feel as pregnant....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Having a small panic.......symptoms seems to have died right down....

Roll on 12 week scan x

I woke up one morning and didn't feel sick. I cried my eyes out for about an hour because I was convinced something was wrong. I eventually calmed down and had some breakfast and then threw up and felt sick again.

I was always getting upset about my boobs too. Sometimes they didn't hurt and I thought it meant something bad.

If I've learned one thing on this forum, it's that pregnancy is very unpredictable. No two people are the same and no two pregnancies are the same. All you can do is try your hardest to relax. It's easier said than done but it really is the best advice I've received on here.

Ditto this!

My boobs are still abit sore but not as much and still not experiencing any nausea. Even my stomach cramps and constipation issues have gone. Really feel not pregnant at the moment. Just want to know everything is ok as I'm desperate to shout it to the world now

Yeah I have hardly any cramps this time and had loads last time. Could be with it being my second...not as hard to stretch and grow x

Tri hopping, I'm 30 weeks....I've never had any symptoms whatsoever, even my boobs are the same size! & I have a healthy chunky little boy cooking in my tummy so just think yourself lucky & enjoy your pregnancy x

I am 15 weeks only symptom I had was nausea all symptoms have now gone and I don't feel pregnant and I feel like I'm lying to people about my pregnancy obviously I'm not lol but I just don't feel pregnant x

I was thinking yesterday how I was t having many symptoms then today I was so queasy (unusual) and light headed / had to find gone from work! I slept for 5 hrs despite getting 8 hrs solid sleep last night.

It's like it's intimitant

Yeah....I have been mega relaxed so far....it's like I just know I'm going to have this baby.

X

Although I have just attempted to find baby with Doppler......silly really. Far too early! X

I had a scan on Monday and there was a heartbeat and now I'm fat more relaxed. Just don't google ANYTHING!! As soon as I stopped googling I felt better

i hardly got and still havent had many stretching cramps this time but i had them every 4 weeks with Alyssa, enjoy feeling good hun ive felt a lot better and less sick and tired this time around and all is well :)

I'm not buying a Doppler. Ever. I'd get obsessed

i hardly got and still havent had many stretching cramps this time but i had them every 4 weeks with Alyssa, enjoy feeling good hun ive felt a lot better and less sick and tired this time around and all is well :)

Thanks chick x

Your placenta takes over around 8-10 weeks which can relieve the symptoms you have caused by the surge of hormones, so it is normal to have symptoms lighten. I think mine started to lighten around 10 weeks and I had the 'not feeling pregnant' phase. Try not to worry.

I had this in my last pregnancy and was so worried, the midwife let me have an early scan at my booking in appointment! All was fine and my daughter is now 2 and 3/4! X

i am the same if i dont get a lil sickly or boobs arnt as tender i worry ..i think its normal..i am hopin the next five weeks hurry up..so i know my baby is ok xx

Im like this too! Not had many symptoms. Never sick. Have slightly tender boobs esp when dog jumps on them lol. It's reassuring to hear that quite a few of us are experiencing the same and I think a lot of us have had a scan at some stage and so far everything is ok. The doubts do start to creep back in. Roll on next scan! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back