minikins

Reaction score
smiles.jpg

mat.jpg

domandmum.jpg

Mummy love

b984099a.jpg

Little Moo

I love the one of baby and mommy, so cute. He has changed so much, proper little man now!!! I love the cow print babygro, I got one for my bean and I can't wait to put them in it xxx

Oh he's such a little cutie!!! I like the Mummy one too. He's got such a lovely big smile :D

I can't wait to see the photos of your little one in the cow print outfit, bet you can't wait for lift off now :)

Awww he is so gorgeous Minikins - he gets more and more sweet by the day :D

Awww hes such a little cutie and looks such a happy baby.

Lovely pictures

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cute boy - just like mine -
they are fast becoming little people!!
its quite scary!

he is so gorgeous minikins!! Always smiling away, i cant get over how cute and innocent he looks! hahah I bet hes really not as innocent as I think he is...;p

minikins said:
I can't wait to see the photos of your little one in the cow print outfit, bet you can't wait for lift off now :)

I can't wait, am getting so impatient, its worse then waiting for christmas. I think my bump has got a bit lower so I am hoping my midwife will say tomorrow that baby is head down and is starting to be engaged so I know things are heading in the right direction.

I have got to say Minikins that your baby has the biggest and best smile I have ever seen on a baby!!! He is gorgeous. :p

hearts81 said:
I have got to say Minikins that your baby has the biggest and best smile I have ever seen on a baby!!! He is gorgeous. :p

Thanks SO MUCH, you just made me cry with nice tears, his smiles keep me sane through the crying and the nappies :)

im in love with your child! He is so cute i cant even tell you!! If I could choose my baby to look like any baby it would be him, hes gorgous and i bet he will be such a hunk! ahhhh his smile is contagious, every time you post i smile becuase i see him in your signature! lol! xxxxyou must be so proud! I bet he was born smilingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melanie - OMG - I really am in tears now. I am so chuffed you said that. I really don't know what to say, people always say nice comments about our baby pics but these are the nicest comments ever!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok you asked for it.........I don't want to post millions of pics so here are the last few for a while

picasabackground.jpg

He is so gorgeous I still can't get over it :)
Even OH said that Domonic is the cutest baby he has seen in a long long time.
His eyes just lighten up everything don't they, aswell as his gorgeous smile :D

:'( AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I could fill a whole page with awws lol!
:'( hes lovely!

I am going to join in now! Don't cry will you, but he is just so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! The cheekiest, cutest little grin I have ever seen! He should be in the Blooming marvellous catalogue with all the other little gorgeous beans!

He's lovely!

I did send some snaps to Bounty and Mother & Baby online for the baby of the month thing, as I am sure we all do, but not got anywhere, will keep going though :)

Big smackers to you all from me and Dom

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back