Doing the deed when feeling like crap

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have had a cold for most of Christmas and my 30th birthday last week..The last couple of days it has gotten really bad and nothing I take is getting rid of it and 95% of the time my head colds turn into sinusitis so yesterday I decided I have had enough..my face felt like it was about to explode and it was making me feel so sick so I managed to get in at the doctors and I am now on antibiotics and a steroid nasal spray for a few days! Just my luck that now we need to get doing the deed and I feel like crap!! Arrggghh!! I was feeling really optimistic about this cycle as well 😢 xxx

Sorry to hear that. But they do say that DTD releases pain killing endorphins

I feel for you Amy. Sinusitis is the one thing I get a lot! I had 3 infections in my pregnancy with my son and I couldn't take anything. It's really painful! Can you have mega lazy sex for a couple of days till you feel better? Just to make sure you're covered! Xx

Thanks for your replies. Feeling really down now because I did my first ever ovulation strip this morning and it came back positive and I have now started with thrush as a reaction to the amoxicillin I am taking for the sinusitis! Argghhh can anything go right! Last month I had an early MC and now it looks like I might miss this cycle as well..just feel like it's never going to happen! When we was ttc our first it happened first cycle no messing around doing charts and temps and I think we only DTD twice..oh to be 23 and fit and healthy again! :(
Xx

Hun it might be best to just write off this month and focus on yourself. I have occasional cycles like that (and also got thrush from amoxicillin lol) no matter how frustrating it is. It will happen though xx

Hope ur feeling better, I don't feel ill just exhausted!! I just wanna have a little nap xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back