doing my head in!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
is anyone like me and still getting worried about pregnancy. Latley I feel like I am back in tri 1 where I just get so worried somthing is wrong and make myself cry! I have my 20 week scan next wednesday, so hopefully that resures me everything is ok. I really want to enjoy pregnancy, but its so hard as i am a worrier!!

Hey...

I felt like that the whole of first tri, then up til my 20 week scan too! Felt a bit better after my 20 week as everything was growing normal and healthily so you might find your worries ease a bit after this scan.

Do you feel your baby move everyday yet? Thats what gets me through the worrying moments, my baby moves sooo much now at 24 weeks !!

Im a constant worryer so I know how you feel, its completely normal to worry

:)

I was like this just before my 20 week scan too. I couldn't feel any definite movement and i was desperate to see bubs again and check that everything was ok. It's a long wait between your 12 and 20 week scan but i'm sure you'll feel a lot happier when you've had it. Chin up hun xx

you sound just like me- I even have moments when I convince myself I'm not pregnant anymore which is really silly given my tirade of symptoms!, I think alot of the worrying has to do with the long weight between scans mine is almost a ten week wait (not being seen till after xmas) everytime I go dr (which unfortuantly is at least once a fortnight at the moment I ask to hear the heart beat- but that only alieviates the fear for that day the next day I start questioning if all is ok again! Anyay I just wanted to let you know however irrational it may feel it seems to be a fairly normal feeling

I hope your anxiety lessens after your scan xxxxx

thanks girls, i had my first real kick last week, and i do feel the baby nearly every day, they arnt anything strong but i know its baby! i cant wait for wed, im glad you girls know what im going thru. thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back