DOH!!!!!!!!!

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Phoebe had a cold when she was 5weeks old and the HV told me to put a folded towel under her matress to raise her head slightly so that she could breathe easier.
Because she sleeps on her tummy and has had 2 colds since I have never taken the towel away.

For the last 9weeks or so I have been having to get up at least 5times a night to move Phoebe back to the middle of her cot because she was moving and getting wedged up against the bars or getting her legs stuck outside the bars.
Was getting seriously pissed off with this and even considered buying her a bed and putting those guards on it :shock:

Ragna gave me a Grobag of Aidans to see if it stops her moving but no luck. Obviously stopped her legs getting stuck but she still got wedged.

So me and OH were sitting upstairs the other day and OH said 'Maybe she moves because she is raised so she can roll down a bit and turn around etc.' I thought he was talking a load of rubbish but was willing to try anything.

Would you believe since taking the towel away I haven't had to get up once to move her!! :dance:

I feel like such a tit :doh:

Put myself through 9weeks of un-necessary hell :wall:

Suppose I can laugh about it now though :lol:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

lol opps!

its easily done hun, dont worry lol

at least you can sleep better now tho :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back