Doh!

naomip

Reaction score
I got all the way to work and realised I'd forgotten to pee on an opk today, so drove home again to do it! Doh! :wall2: Pleased I did tho as it was positive, yay! :dance: X

The lengths us ttcers go to. Good luck

Yay - good luck catching that egg, and for your 2ww - I wont be too far behind you I hope!

xx

Yay!! Happy humping!! X x

Yay! Love it.. Wish i could forget about it - i seem to eat/sleep/breath fertility & ttc...

:-(

Hahaha thanks ladies. The scary thing is it didn't even cross my mind not to go home and do it! X

I got a smilie today NaomiP - so should ovulate tomorrow - we will be in the 2ww together for sure!!

We DTD last night, and the day before - so happy about that - just need to get another couple in over the next day or so!! :)

xx

I had my second flashing smiley today so i'm preying some weird hormonal intervention has overtaken me and i'll get my solid smiley tomorrow so i can join you! I never ovulate this early so i'm not convinced but stranger things have happened! Happy humping all! xx

Morning Ladies!

Did you get your solid smilie today Dee28?

I am due to OV today I guess! Am grumpy though as didn't manage to get a BD in last night - OH was working late and I was asleep when he came to bed. No time this morning as I was up and out too early - tonight I am out after work - and am going to have to make sure we get 1 last BD in to maximise our chances, even if it's late at night!!

Feel bad for feeling annoyed with OH - but wanted to give it everything this cycle, and life just gets in the way of DTD as much as I'd like in the fertile window!

How much did you guys BD this time round?

xxx

Nope milly i had another flashing smiley as i suspected! I do have EWCM still though so things are going in the right direction, I just don't want a week of flashes as it'll do my head in, trying to be more relaxed and this won't help! Going to try every other day until my solid smiley so that means tonight for us. Sorry you didn't get one in last night, i have been known to become hysterical in such situations, oh dear, poor hubby! did you get one in the day before? If you do tonight too you'll be covered so don't worry xxx

Yeah, we DTD the 2 nights before + smilie, but feel I need more to cover bases better than previous cycles!

I am trying not to be moody with OH, he doesn't know I do the opks - it would only create added pressure and stress - so I just get on with it!! One more BD tonight, and maybe even tomorrow too and I will be happy - that will be 3 or 4 BDs in the fertile window!

Your ewcm is defo a good sign, so try not to stress about the flashing smilies - is prob more annoying that you are using up so many sticks seeing as they are not cheap!! Haha!

xx

I know, by the time we actually conceive we'll be bankrupt with a drawer full of fertility aids and no money to feed the baby! xx

You're so right!! :)

OH just called me to say he loves me and is gutted he missed out on "naughties" last night! So - I said he best make it up tonight!!

xx

aww that is sweet of him, defo good for tonight! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back