Doesnt know how to cope.

Katieex1108

Reaction score
On the 11th may my princess was born at 23 week since then ive been out 4 times i dont know where to place my self in my feelings im lost and wont even go home currently staying with my mum anyone else feelings like this

Oh Katie, you poor soul you must be distraught. It's no wonder you feel like this. I haven't been through such a late loss but when I went through an early loss and the discovery of my mums terminal cancer this year I did withdraw a lot. I didn't want to speak to anyone or go out, not as severe as your symptoms but similar. I urge you to try and let your family and friends in and in time it will get easier. If you aren't improving then speak to your doctor. Maybe you have a clinical depression which needs medical treatment? Take care xxx.

Sending love to you. Sorry to hear about the horrible time you have had.

Take each day as it comes, there is no timescales for these things, you just have to let yourself feel what you want to feel.

Dont force yourself - the time will come when you feel ready to brave a different scene x

Sorry to hear about your loss. Take it one day at a time xxx

I lost mine at 13 weeks and only went back to work last week after being off for 10 weeks. You're still grieving Katie and need to take all the time you need, don't rush yourself xx

Like the others said take a lot of time to yourself to sort through your feelings. It's so important to be able to talk, even if it is to us strangers! Take care x x

Ive spoken to my consultant at my 6 week check up which was on monday and she has offered me counselling but i dont want counselling i said i help my self by talking on here and to my family so far feeling little bit better was rather unhappy as my phone broke and had to be sent to get repaired and i got told id loose all my pictures which included lexi-may rose's pictures and olivers so i was totally lost as some of the pics i didnt have on photo copies and when i got my phone back i have found out due to the reason why i wanted the my stuff theybhave managed to format my phone and save my things so cheered me up. Thanks to all of u wonderful helpful ladies x

Hi Katie, I too feel the same as you do. I have pm'd you. Sorry that I haven't got it touch for so long hun.

Thinking of you x x

Omg i really feel for you ladies, any loss is hard but it must be unbearable at such a late stage :(

I'm so sorry for your loss hun and really hope it starts to get easier for u xxx

Hi honey. Take one day at a time. Maybe try counseling, it might help more than you think. It really can't hurt. It's natural to feel sad and lost, you also need to keep moving forward too. You've been through the hardest time imaginable but you'll get through it, your lexi-rose is watching over you and willing you on hun.
Big hugs. Always here if you want to chat, I understand if you don't though.
XxxxxxX

So so sorry katie, I agress with umbongo I would try counselling, they are trained professionals, the sooner you ca start to process stuff the sooner you can move on.
Also you dont want to bury your feelings and nevr actually deal with them properly. You may find yourslef needing counselling 4 or 5 yrs down the line as you never dealt with how you really felt.
Dont underestimate what you have been through hun, this will take a long time, give yourself whatever you need to feel you again.
Sending you much love and hugs and strength xxxxx

Totally agree, you can get proffesional help and it can be life changing for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back