Does Waxing Hurt More When You're Pregnant?

andreaaa

Reaction score
I always have a full wax (think they call it a Vegas :think: ) every 4-6 weeks but have been avoiding it since I found out I was pg. Well i've booked one for today but I'm worried that it will hurt more :shakehead:

It's a wedding present for my hubby :rotfl:

Anyone else had one done while pg?

I haven't been waxed for years! :shock: Just use a razor in the bath these days, though downstairs has been neglected recently cos I can't even see it properly anymore! :lol:

I do find plucking my eyebrows a bit more painful, but I think thats cos they seem to grow thicker and quicker!

I'm sure once the first strip comes off it will be fine, and it's for a good cause :D

I cant see mine either :lol:

It is a good cause but i think i might end up swearing this time :rotfl:

I'm leaving now... wish me luck! I've read that paracetomol half an hour before can help so I'm going to try that!

Thanks mm

Plucking my eyebrows definitely hurts more.

I have decided to become an overgrown monkey :rotfl:

alex waxed me bikini line last week and it was fine.. never had waxing down there b4 tho

Well yeah it hurt more... And I'm bruised :shock:

She said the reason for that is she can't put pressure on my lower tummy like before so my skin wasn't taut enough.

She also said that I wouldn't be able to have another full wax until after baby is born

aww you poor thing i was going to say it might bruise but you had already left
thats whats put me off getting mine done as i hate looking battered and bruised lol
manda xx

tried doing mine a few days ago but it became too painful, and was so sore afterwards, it never usually hurts so much, so i think i might be avoiding waxing too much but dont wanna let myself go either lol
Clare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back