Does this make me bad?

Brandykins

Reaction score
I had a really bad day at work last Friday, pure meltdown. Came home in tears just to the pressure that is on me there at the moment. Hubby of course was not impressed that i had gotten into that state and has been spoiling me. The thing is i haven't been back since! Now i am a workaholic and do not miss time at work, in fact this is the first time through my whole pregnancy, but i just can't bare the thought of it at the moment. I was going back today and just changed my mind. I feel really irresponsible. I've got an infection and am on antibiotics so that is perhaps making me feel worse. I know i have to go back tomorrow :( Sorry for the rant, but i just feel so guilty x

Aww Hun I know how u are feeling ur not bad we all get like this sometimes x

You are the total opposite of irresponsible!!! You're looking after your baby and yourself! That I think makes you extremely responsible!!!! Please don't feel bad! You need time to rest and chill out!
No doubt the combination of not feeling yourself, antibiotics and hormones are making you feel bad but please don't. As you say you haven't had any time off so far with the pregnancy so try and relax and focus on getting yourself feeling better xxx

The fact that you don't normally do it means that you defo need it in my opinion. Your body is telling you to rest so you're doing the exact right thing to listen to it. I can relate tho, I'm never off work and I've had to have time off during my pregnancy as I just couldn't face it so I understand how you feel x

I did the same yesterday. Buckled under the pressure and felt like a fool. Just could not face it. Was so determined to get through work without taking time off sick. But as my husband said the only person I'm hurting is myself. Don't feel guilty.

Thank you ladies. I do feel better for having a few days at home. For the past couple of weeks or so i get so tired during the day. I am certainly not glowing anymore lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back