Does this look positive?

SmithyBaby

Reaction score
As I am waiting for my two cycles before TTC I decided this morning that I should start tracking everything again so I can tell when or if I am ovulating. So this morning I got this result from an OPK, does this look positive? I have never had such a dark line before.

opk 29-07-18.jpg

I'd say that is for sure a +

:dust:

Wow, can't actually believe how quickly my body has bounced back. Wasn't expecting to ovulate this cycle straight after everything. I can put this in my app and track as a +ve then. Going to take all my willpower not to convince OH to BD tonight! :lol:

Wow, can't actually believe how quickly my body has bounced back. Wasn't expecting to ovulate this cycle straight after everything. I can put this in my app and track as a +ve then. Going to take all my willpower not to convince OH to BD tonight! :lol:

Dont even mention that you are ovulating - get the nice undies out, make sure the fan is in position and do your best ;-)

Dont even mention that you are ovulating - get the nice undies out, make sure the fan is in position and do your best ;-)

"Do your best" - This actually made me lol for the first time in ages :rofl:

"Do your best" - This actually made me lol for the first time in ages :rofl:

If we didn't have banter, i think we would all be crying :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back