Does this look like a + or a evaporation line?

Wanda Hicks

Reaction score
Ok so after ovulation, (4 DPO) I had sore breasts with veins showing. Also vomited this morning and white creamy discharge(10DPO). I don't get PMS symptoms until a few days until my period. I took this test towards the evening (I know morning is better). I'm due in a few days.

20201220_222121.jpg 20201220_222113.jpg

Looks positive to me, but the blue dye tests are known for their evaps. Can you get a pink-dye, early response test?

Good luck!

Looks positive to me, but the blue dye tests are known for their evaps. Can you get a pink-dye, early response test?

Good luck!
It was negative. Those evaporation lines are supposed to not have color (I thought). I had every symptom too. Oh, well.

I'm sorry. I hate those tests. They should be banned. I literally have always had slime on them that doesnt look like in evap even when I havent ovulated. Their horrendous. Xc

They really need to work on their effectiveness - it's so cruel. I'm sorry :(

Congratulations! After what you went through last month, so glad that you got REAL good news this time around!

Which pink dye test did you use? I'm dubious about using first response due to their indent lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back