Does stress cause bad periods?!

holli

Reaction score
Just wondering as I'm under a fair bit of stress at the moment, came on my period yesterday but it's kept me awake all night couldn't move with out me wanting to cry just felt like I was been stabbed, at 2am blood was gushing from me wayyy more than usual and iam pretty heavy any ways, the pains easing off today but have been popping pills like no tomorrow, this month has been more painful than when I had my miscarriage and that hurt, I'm deffinatley not pregnant/miscarrying as not had sex this month due to work and stress sorry for the rant ladies hope your all well xx

Sorry Hun I'm not sure but I get varying AF cramps. I think if stress makes me 'late' then yes it hurts more and I do bleed more. If you have lost more than a couple of eggcup fulls I would call 111 to see what they think. If it is literally gushing and it's making you feel really ill I would go A and E but I really hope it's not that bad! Gentle exercise and keeping warm really helps. Hugs xx

Thanks lovlies :) still in pain and quite heavy but it's not as bad as other night keep having lots of hot bubble baths and chilling on sofa glad it's my few days off so hopefully it will be more bearable ready for work Sunday I was only 2 days late so not that bad xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back