does my test look positive?

Heathero

Reaction score
do they look positive???

IMG_4531-1-1.jpg

IMG_4553-1-1-1-1.jpg

these are early-pregnancy on line Ovulation

It looks good to me , but i am no pro yet:)

Last edited:
The line looks quite thin hun, which CD are you?

CD 58, all my lines for these are thin , i read the paper it came with and it didn't say anything about thick or thin , it just said the line had to be darker or as dark as , am i missing other info?

i have been waiting so long for this . oh by golly I hope thickness doesn't matter too:( the top pic is dried out , but the sec, pic is not it was taken at 5 min after

It looks ok but i have not seen a thin line like that before , can you do another to compare with , it looks a good colour x x

the top was from the morning the bottom was from the after noon

how long does a serge last for..?

i can try another in a couple hrs , if the serge is still there.. i was going to buy a CB last night but everyone but my 6 yr old and myself got hit with a flu , it hit hard too,

i have a lot of these test on paper and all my lines are thin . i watch it as well and they don't get thick at all it half the size as the control line

Might just be the brand then, test tomorrow and get plenty of bd in over the next 4 days anyhow. If the test fades then it was your surge x x x

How narrow or fat the lines are doesn't matter, it's the colour. Looks positive to me! xx

the test that says 2pm it is thinner but now it is darker then the control line

ya . omg this is the darkest it has ever been , im so excited i have not o'd in months , i am on CD 59, i see the doc in the morning ,
now what should happen to my chart ? should my temp go up or down???lol

almost positive. the day of or the day after ov your temp will rise and will keep rising over 2 more days and this is called the temp shift. it will likely continue rising but the first three are the important ones. The first 3 higher temps must all be at least 0.2'c or 0.4'f higher than the previous 6 temps. look at this for example http://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1490921.aspx

my temp went from 35.98 yesterday to 36.61 this morning how does that sound so far ?
I am on CD61 today . i was given PROVERA to bring on AF but If I did O and I do happen to get pregnant, i really dont want this stuff in my system , so maybe I should wait 3-4 days to see what happens? and if my temps do what they have been i will star it I think

Last edited:
almost positive. the day of or the day after ov your temp will rise and will keep rising over 2 more days and this is called the temp shift. it will likely continue rising but the first three are the important ones. The first 3 higher temps must all be at least 0.2'c or 0.4'f higher than the previous 6 temps. look at this for example http://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1490921.aspx

Thank you , my dip look kinda like that :dance: oh could this be a miracle :shock:

hey, i think the settings on your chart are wrong as there is nt a temp coverline on chart 1 and on chart 2 it is way too high.

ont he left hand side of your chart go to cycle preferences:

On ovulation settings tab - click "estimate ov using" temp and cf and under "identification methods" select FAM and ov tests.
ON temp and time tab - click the top two of the three boxes.
On cerv fluid tab -click the top of the two boxes and then uder "fertile and infertile patterns" make sure you have "dry" as infertile and "eggwhite" as ferilte.

make thes changes and then your chart will re-calculate and hopefully make more sense!!

Look positive to me too :) keep us updated as your last post was a few months ago, fingers crossed you have great news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back