Does my anger has any impact on a baby?

Ignis

Reaction score
We have lots of fights with my husband these days. I wonder what impact on my baby have such emotion as anger or agression, any ideas?

No idea. I doubt it though. I was just as angry and moody when pregnant with my first and she's turned out ok!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Baby can sense it, but they don't really get anything from it, they just know your stressed. sometimes baby can get stressed too but thats usually only in major things that happens x x x

It's more the impact on your blood pressure I'd think. Try and be calm where you cancfor your own sake x

Gosh I hope not, or I'm gonna have one angry baby! It's starting to become a daily routine, get up make breakfast and boyfriends lunch, clean all day, boyfriend comes home from work, cooks dinner, argue, eat dinner bed...x

Probably not good for either of you as stress releases cortisol into your blood and that has an impact on immune system amongst other things. I'm not trying to scare you, but long term stress is, bad for you and therefore baby so try and stay calm. Get the root of the issues and deal with them. If it's just superficial bickering I'm sure it's fine. I hate to argue all the time so I hope you get it sorted.
A good cry actually helps release excess chemicals released during stress so don't bottle it up. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back