does anyone play music?

no ive not played any so far but bf wants baby to listen to queen :eek:

Aparently babies like msic that is played at pulse rate and music with a lot of bass as they cant pick up higher sounds so easily. The most recomeded is classical or choral music, studies have shown that if you play the same peice of music to an unborn child or even just singing it a particular nursary rhyme will over time make the baby respond so that even once the baby is brn, playing or singing that piece of mucis again will help sooth them. Also it helps to develop the unborn babies senses quicker. I have a 'Mozart for mother and baby' CD specially designed for this. I muct admit I dont like the CD very much myself as I dont like classical, so I just stick it on my diskman and put a pair of headphones round my waist. I have also made up compilations of suitable music. (very dificult in my case as I listen to a lot of rock) but I was thinking the other day how some bass filled euphoric trance music could work well. The bump kicks to the od sond on the radio, it was getting jiggy with it to Will Smith the other day!

I will do, once i get a bit bigger, i will play just 1 song over and over through pregnancy untill birth, my plan is, that if the baby doesnt settle and gets upset, i can play this song and he/she will recognise it and be at ease.
might work, might not, only one way to find out! lol

I will be playing James Blunt, Your Beautiful

Thats a good idea, just make sure its a song you really really like, otherwise you are going to get very fed up of of hearing it!!! :lol:

lol yeah my mate said that, i love James Blunt, its a really mellow song so i dont think i will get fed up of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back