Does anyone order groceries with Asda?

Titch85

Reaction score
This is only the second time I've ordered with them and they are late! I picked the 6-8pm slot, and I know they're not that late (yet) but it's got my dinner onboard and I am soooooo hungry!

Last edited:
I had them just a few times and each time they were flipping useless. Always sent me an "alternative" that was beyond ridiculous. I ordered 1 kilo of Italian sausage on 2 occasions and both times got a packet of 250g of sliced deli meat, not fit for my casserole at all and surely the weight alone was a give away.

I ordered a particular wine which was red and they sent me white wine instead?!

I ordered chicken portions and ended up with the wrong weight and smothered in BBQ sauce complete with damaged packaging.

I felt like victor meldrew having to ring them and complain but they did give me a refund on the 4 occasions. I had sainsburys after that, they were faultless but expensive.

we have had the delivery quite a few times and never had problems to be honest. we always uncheck the boxes that say about giving alternatives as we have heared some bad things, so if they dont have it then we dont get it. deliveries always on time and last time (fornight ago) we ended up having free bournville biscuits lol. did phone up and they said to keep them

I've done it twice and tbh .... never again!
First time, someone else's yoghurts had burst and was ALL over my shopping and had been like that for a while because it was all thick and curdled by the time I got it, had to clean all my shopping before I could put it away and I could still smell the curdled yoghurt :-(
Second time, like Robyner, stupid useless substitutes so I had to go to asda anyway to get food so completely defeated the purpose of having it delivered!

They were on time though :wink:

Last edited:
A lot of my neighbours are elderly and after I started having shopping delivered when I wasn't well, I noticed a few neighbours starting to follow suit having Asda deliveries. It wasnt long before they switched to sainsburys as well!! We don't have shopping delivered anymore but sainsburys still come regularly to a few neighbours so they must be getting on well.

8.40pm! I tried calling customer services and they were bloody useless!

I use them, track and sainsbury depending on who is cheapest at the time and have never had any problems with any of them! In fact twice asda have been early and the substitutes have always been perfect!

I use them regularly but they often don't have what I want which is annoying, the "alternatives" are crap so I always uncheck the boxes!

Xxxxx

I tried them once, some things were wrong, use by dates very short. Never again, Sainsburys for me

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Never again for me either. I used Sainsbury's for the first time, it arrived this evening. It came within the first 20 mins of the time slot, all products spot on and the driver couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Thumbs up from me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back