Does anyone know what happens next??

Reaction score
Have been to Docs and had urine and 21day blood test... both came back normal.

I didn't book an appointment with the Doc as the nurse's tone suggested that I go away and get on with it... However we have been TTC off and on for about 18mnths.

Can anyone help as to what else could be the prob as I'm clearly O and have very regular AF..

Any help greatly appreciated...as AF got me this am (once again)

:shakehead:

It could be so many things, or just bad timing, it is possible, also has your OH had his little swimmers checked?

Very best wishes, go talk to your GP, never mind what tone the nurse used, that was very inconsiderate and un-professional of her :hug:

when i went for a blood test to check my lvls the docs sed it was normal.
Until i went for my scan, thats when they found the pcos. your doctor should offer you a scan to check things are ok there, and i kno its not nice for the men to think there might be something wrong on thier end, but its worth gettin himself checked out, so there may be help available.

18 months of ttc, youre a hero to me. I hope you get sorted soon hun :hug:

1588 said:
Have been to Docs and had urine and 21day blood test... both came back normal.

I didn't book an appointment with the Doc as the nurse's tone suggested that I go away and get on with it... However we have been TTC off and on for about 18mnths.

Can anyone help as to what else could be the prob as I'm clearly O and have very regular AF..

Any help greatly appreciated...as AF got me this am (once again)

:shakehead:

Do you chart?
By charting, i've found out I have a short Luteal phase.
Check out 'Fertility Friend.com' for more info on charting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back