Does anyone have a...

EmiLou123

Reaction score
Babystyle Oyster?

I really really really want one... I don't know why though.. Are they worth the money? I'm not getting on with my Quinny, it's no good for round here with no suspension and our paths here are paved (majorly bumpy!)

Thanks xxxx

tapatalking x

Yes I have an Oyster and I LOVE it. I'm not sure how good it would be on uneven surfaces though, probably the same as the Quinny. I've only ever taken it round town and on a dry dirt path which as long as I didn't go over Hugh bumps it coped fine.

It is easy to fold and put, fits nicely in my boot (I just have to take off 1 wheel), it is sturdy, LO loves it and it has a really good hood that extends out for more shade.

I think Tweety might have one as well and a few other ladies.

x

Hummm if the suspension isn't that great then that's a downer... I had a big pram with big wheels/suspension which was great around here but the pushchair attachment isn't very good... dammit xxx

tapatalking x

I have one, we loved it for town/flat routes but the wheels get stuck going down curbs-over big bumps quite often.

Ive now got a cheap mclaren stroller which i use more often x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I have an oyster, but I'd agree that it's not great on suspension and the wheels can get stuck, altho I've never locked them like I believe u r supposed to on rough ground.

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad I didn't order one, think I would have been disappointed then! Back to the drawing board xxxxx

tapatalking x

Petit star zia is quite bouncy. Love mine x

I second the Zia. My Mum has one for when she has the Grandkids and i've used it a couple of times and find it very bouncy! I think it'd be great over rough ground x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back