does anyone feel shocked when

Iwant3

Reaction score
they see a post from someone that they remember getting their bfp = and suddenly they are like 30+ weeks or something silly!:shock:

I remember Dani getting her bfp the week after me - and she is due today :)(hope Noah comes soon hun!)

and Scotch Egg now well over 20 weeks and Bella - almost there:shock::shock::shock::shock:

crazy times :) time is flying

Its crazy, I still think that from when I was on my first pregnancy that sadly went wrong. Seeing other that had a BFP on the same Month as me.

Yeah it's mental!

I know I've only been on here since I think January time but I was having a nose in the pregnancy section and there are loads of lovely ladies in tri two, its great to see :)

Time flies, hoping we will be joining them soon x

BabyDust *****

Yes I know eaccy what you mean ... Look at Pippa.. Half way through knows the sex ect she was only here five minutes ago x

Yes me me me.
I was quite a lurker in my early months but still remember everyone like it was yesterday.

Looking forward to hearing done birth stories soon xx

Yes pippa and JJ Mum both in tri two its fab and gone so quick x

BabyDust *****

Yes! As the girls have said, look at Pippa etc, so many girls who are well into their pregnancies. Hopefully we'll be back with them soon x

Poppa was my first bfp announcement after I joined the forum! Time is certainly flying by! I hope the ttc phase is over soon for us lot xx

Angela and all of you lovely ladies, you will get your forever babies, hang in there.

A good mate Hayels had lost at the same time as me in tri 1 then i went on to have my son devon and then feb 2012 start my journey for his sibling. All that time she had 5/6 mc's and now she had just gad her gorgous son harry in june

Us ladies who have moved on still follow your journeys and will be on pf till youve had your babies too x

Angela and all of you lovely ladies, you will get your forever babies, hang in there.

A good mate Hayels had lost at the same time as me in tri 1 then i went on to have my son devon and then feb 2012 start my journey for his sibling. All that time she had 5/6 mc's and now she had just gad her gorgous son harry in june

Us ladies who have moved on still follow your journeys and will be on pf till youve had your babies too x

That's so nice Jen. Hope your keeping well x x

Ah Jen that's lovely x

Hope your ok, can't believe your 20 weeks already! How exciting :) x

BabyDust *****

Yeah defo!! Jodie shocked me the most at how far on she is in tri 2 already. And pippa and Jen. I hate to admit but also feel a wee bit sad for myself when i see the girls who got their bfp's roughly the same time as me posting and see their timeline. Super happy for them of course, just sad for me. I'm not that good a person to not feel like that! ;-) x x

Yes I've past 2 of my due dates in here so all my old Bfp buddies have babies now :-( makes me sad x

Yes I feel sad to think about it too x

Yep indeed I do! It's mad how quick it seems to go but slow at the same time in ttc land if you get what I mean!!

Yes me too - I should have been 18 weeks now and looking forward to 20 week scan :(

However the flip side is when I was pregnant with DD I was always coming back to check on others progress who had loses......

I had first experience of this yesterday and had a pang of sadness. We will get there ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back