Does anyone else

BabyBrain

Reaction score
laugh when they get kicked? I can't help it I just find it really funny.....bizarre but funny. It's fine at home but can be a bit embarrassing in public cos it's so spontaneous. He's such a little wrigglebum and I'm feeling him now even when I'm busy.

I'm so in love *sigh* xxxxxxxxx

not there yet but can imagine how amazing it is... cant not wait xxx

Aww that's so lovely!

I've only felt slight bubbly movements at the moment (18+1 today), for a few weeks now. Not felt anything this weekend, although am thinking a) I was pretty busy throughout, and b) Bubs could be having a growth spurt as I'm sure I'm looking bigger each day!

Looking forward to some kicks!x

My hamster wasn't impressed when he received a kick up the bum the other day. I can never describe what I felt with the first real kick, it's an emotion I don't think you can put words to tbh and one I never ever thought I would feel. These last 10 years have been soooooo worth it :D xxxxxxxxxxx

I was laying on my side once and I got a massive kick around my hip bone area and that really tickled and I started laughing lol

Aw hun, I remember it well :) don't worry what other people think, enjoy every little kick and movement, it's the most amazing feeling in the world! :dance: x x

Last edited:
It makes me jump sometimes. I can't help laughing to myself too.

i don't have an active bubba yet :( i feel strong fluttering most evenings which makes me smile but nothing atall in the days except from when im bursting for a wee lol, can't wait for definate kicks ! xxx

I do laugh alot of the time when AJ does i but now and again when he hurts I have to admit I tell him off!!!! lol

laugh when they get kicked? I can't help it I just find it really funny.....bizarre but funny. It's fine at home but can be a bit embarrassing in public cos it's so spontaneous. He's such a little wrigglebum and I'm feeling him now even when I'm busy.

haha I thought I was the only one that did this, he's been very wriggly over the last couple of days and everytime he kicks I start laughing its such a weird but amazing feeling :cloud9:

Lol I do this too - a lot. I think people think I'm crazy but I love it!! Xx

I only really started laughing last night because she has started kicking so much stronger! G can feel it - and when we were at his aunties last night for dinner she was one active baby! Even his cousin felt her kick! I never usually let anyone touch my stomach because I still dont have a bump but I had to let someone feel how crazy she was being! I'm guessing she just loves G's aunties cooking already! I do :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back