does anyone else only feel movement in one place?

loopylou83

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondering if I'm the only one! I seem to only feel little kicks in one area of my tummy on the left hand side! I have an anterior placenta so I guess that could be why- I asked the sonographer at 20 week scan and she wasn't too sure! I'm not worried as I know my little girl is nice and healthy in there but its just a bit weird! Its my first pregnancy so not too sure what to expect- I'm 21 plus 3! Sometimes I wonder if they are kicks at all or if its just gas bubbles but they are sometimes strong enough for my OH to feel from the outside so it must be very strong gas!? Anyone else experienced this?? X

Last edited:
Hey, I was like this for quite a bit and queried it with the sonographer but she didn't seem concerned. I was only feeling movement over the right handside and wondered why it never moved about. It's only over the last couple of weeks that I've started to be aware of movement all over and can feel baby turning etc rather than wee pokes and prods :) I'm a few weeks ahead of you so I'm sure it'll start varying it's movements soon enough. Mine seems to be a lazy one and keeps having to get woken up at scans so that maybe has something to do with it :) x

Aww its good to know I'm not the only one lol! Mine was moving around at the scan just not in the direction that the sonographer wanted her to go :) so I kept having to roll from one side to the other to get baba to roll! X

Don't worry hun, mine was always in same area too but in the last 2 weeks bubs now kicks everywhere and I can see my belly move when they do it, too cool :D xx

Mine has a favourite spot I feel him there most of the time but sometimes other areas now, it chances as the weeks progress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back