Does anyone else feel like they are slowly going mad?

Water_Melon

Reaction score
Trying to get pregnant is really taking its toll on me. January will be the 7th month of trying to conceive.
I find myself sat at my desk at work, thinking of NOTHING else. People say its best to relax, but I've tried that too... And still nothing.
I'm due on maybe tomorrow (periods have always have been a bit irregular, so I'm not exact on that) took a test earlier and nothing. I just KNOW I'm not pregnant. And its also got to the point of thinking I never will be either.
When shall I take a trip to the doctors? I really don't think I can wait until the one year mark.
Sorry to go on but trying for a baby is a known kept secret, so I can't really vent at anyone else :'( x

Just went back to the stick.. I think I'm just imagining it because I want something on there so badly but I THOUGHT I MIGHT have seen a faintest of faint line... (I mean seriously faint) But I thought I still saw something...

Can anyone see?

Attachments

• 2012-01-26 20.02.46.jpg
    2012-01-26 20.02.46.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey,

Can't advise about the sticks as I don't use them but some of the other ladies on here should be able to help.

Have you been having symptoms? There is always hope untill the with comes so fx for you!

I'm in my 5th month ttc and I've learned loads from being on here and reading all the posts, I've only been on here 1 month!!

There are defo loads of aids out there that can help.

Good luck xxxxxx

Oh, and i'm 6dpo and driving myself crazy symptom spotting, I literally can't think if anything else!!!!

Oooh,looks positive to me too...congrats!

I got my bfp on month 7 ttc, so don't despair.

Plus... I think I can see a line on that test!! It's faint sure, but it's there!

Maybe post a pic in the am I pregnant section and see if anyone else can see the line.

FX that this is your BFP!!!

XX

Thanks everyone! I think I will post of that section of the site then :)

I don't want to get too excitied because it might be nothing for all I know. I'll TRY and hold off testing until Saturday. But whos to say the excitment will get the better of me, and I'll end up testing again tomorrow.
To be honest, I've not had too many symptoms:
I guess I have been quite tired
Breasts SLIGHTLY tender but that normally happens before I come on anyway.
I think I might be urinating more often but that might just be me again thinking too much into it, so in fact maybe I'm not more than I ever was.
Thanks for all the replies!! :)

I had very few symptoms infact I was convinced AF was on the way! Did a whole moany woe is me post in my journal too!

When I got my bfp it was very faint to start with but even a faint line can be a bfp!

FX hun

XX

I can see something...! fx it's your BFP :) xxx

I can see something too, and im normally rubbish at seeing them. Congrats.

Michelle. x

i can see a line hun, why dont you ask someone to invert it for you i think natevs can do it

i think i can see a line, but i dont have my glasses on so cna be sure! Im as blind as a bat.

Have you done another test this morning??

Good luck hun x x x

Hiya,
Yes I did another test. I had a spare boots own brand one from ages ago, so I used that. There was a faint line!! Faint but you could still see it there. I've posted it on the "am I pregnant?" Board.
Been to boots tonight and bought a clear blue digital. Will be trying that one tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!! :D

Wow I love this thread and massive congratulations it's a good job that you went back to check the test and didn't throw it in the bin

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back