does anyone else feel like they are missing out on a bit of the excitement?

loopylou83

Reaction score
We live in a one bedroom flat and won't be moving until the baby is 8 months old so she will be in with us (this would be the case anyway) but it means we don't have a room to decorate as a nursery so I feel I'm missing out on that part lol x

I understand , this being my second baby and having them close dont have much to do :( not the same but I get where your coming from X

I understand too even though I live in a 2 bedroomed flat the second room is my sons and its not big enough for 2 children :/ and we only moved in last November and decorated it in Thomas for him so definitely won't be decorating for a nursery :( xx

We wont be doing a nursery either, hubbies work provides us with housing so we cant decorate much plus we will be moving again when bubs is 1 so not much point anyway, would love to make a beautiful room but saves a bit of money i suppose.

We live in a rented place, it's not the same as your situation but I hate that we can decorate or anything like that.

Im in the same situation im still living at home with my mum in a 3 bed house, my mums is in one bedroom and my sister is in the other room so baby will be in with us until he is about 1. Would really love a room to decorate x

Glad I'm not the only one! We are renting too so wouldn't be able to decorate even if we had the second room to be fair! X

My house is going to be built till around the same time baby is due and I was trying to explain this very thing to my oh the other day on how I feel like I'm missing out not being able to decorate and put all the bits in :( x

I no wat u mean i live in two bed flat and one is my sons room but we didnt move in till 5 days before i had him so never had a chance to do a nursery for him either xxx

We are about to embark on a mortgage (hopefully) and a hooge extension on my mums house for us to live in. Will be having my own front door I have to add! Makes sense for us as mums house has plenty of space around it and she will need my help in the years to come. Anyway, I will if all goes ahead be living in a caravan over the winter, so deffo no nursery to decorate :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7

We had it with our first - we were in a 2 bed, but in the process of moving, so never bothered painting the room and making it into a proper nursery. Our LO has her own room now, which we decorated last year, but when our next is born they'll both be going into the same room, so no need to decorate again. Won't be getting any new bedding either until the younger one moves to a cotbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back