Does anyone else bleed when they go to the loo ?

Julia

Reaction score
I have just been to the loo and have noticed, yet again, bright red blood when I have finished. :oops: I know that because of the colour of blood it looks alot, but it is slightly worrying me now. I have checked that it is coming from the back and not the front. I have been a bit constipated and have been having pain in my bowel (been to docs). I think I have a pile so it may be from that! :oops: Anyone else have this?

I've not had this hun but maybe it's worth having another trip to your GP to get it checked out and so he can prescribe you the right stuff - over the counter remedies/creams aren't always safe for us pregnant women.

Hope it clears up soon hun xxx

Hello

I've not had this either but it definitely sounds like piles. Drink lots of fruit jiuce and water, eat fruit and ruffage to make things exit more easily.

Go back to the docs if you're worried.

I've had this occasionally when I've been backed up!! Piles are normally a little painfull as well when you have to go so it will prob be that. make sure you get plenty of fibre etc but if it continues go to the chemist or speak to your doctor, but apparently this is another pregnancy complaint for some women!!

Hiya, Michelle 82 is right, some women suffer these in pregnancy and apparently you get them once you've had buba! Great. If you are concerned speak to your midwife, but I am sure your instinct is right- lovely big piles. The pregnancy joys! :wink:

It could also be a fischer (not sure how it's spelt!!) Sometimes when you get constipated you can end up with a very small graze or tear just inside your bum and so every time you go to the loo it bleeds as there are so many blood vessels in that area. I had one a few years ago and I got some cream from the doctor, soon sorted it!!

Keep us posted.

I sometimes get a fissure (still not sure how you spell it) but the cream from the doctors is steroid cream, so wouldn't dare use it at the moment.

Piles creams are a lot safer during pregnancy as long as you get advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back