Does anybody use...

C0606

Reaction score
Does anybody use coconut oil over bio oil? Or even use coconut oil in general?
If so, why? I'm contemplating buying some to use instead of bio oil to help prevent stretch marks and because it's apparently so rich in vitamins etc.

I used to use it on my horse as its good for stimulating hair growth! Lol I use Palmers skin therapy oil instead of bio oil, it's slightly cheaper, smells nicer & goes on far nicer....plus you can use it just to nourish your skin, it's not purely for scars & stretch marks.....I'm 29 weeks & so far so good x

Last pregnancy I used Elemis Frangipani Oil and OPI body quencher on my tummy and didn't get any stretch marks (and I was huge) so will be using that combo again lol x

Last pregnancy I used Elemis Frangipani Oil and OPI body quencher on my tummy and didn't get any stretch marks (and I was huge) so will be using that combo again lol x

I used Bio Oil for my 1st pregnancy but soon stopped as it brought me out in a rash. Think I shall be trying what VikkkiR used this time round! :)

If you can't stand the smell of the frangipani they do another without smell, can't remember what it's called though but is in the same bottle. There is a website that often does 3 for 2 but don't want to give them free advertising but can pm, otherwise there's the famous auction site xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back