does anybody know.....

I'm not sure if it's different at other hospitals but at mine I was told if I had to be induced I couldnt have a water birth :hug:

i was induced and my MW acyually asked if i wanted to get into the water !!
so maybe it is different areas

i dont kno but i imagine not, because arent u hooked up to drips/machines when ur induced? sorry im just guessing!

I was induced and was able to get into the water for a bit but had to get out before the birth cos of the induction.

im not sure iv not really been told anything. i had a different m/w on my last appointment who booked me in and i totally forgot to ask her.

mine told me i wouldn't be able to but it could vary at different hospitals, so give them or your midwife a call. it's a valid question so don't feel embarrassed to ask :)

ps- water births rule :)

depends what level of induction you have. I ended up with the drip and wasn't allowed in the pool from the moment it went in.

I really wanted a water birth.

K.x

at mine you couldnt becus when you are induced becus of the drugs they use they like to monitor your babies heartbeat for 1/2 hour every hours so this would make a waterbirth impossible. ask your mw tho hun it may be different.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back