Doc is sending me for early scan.....

hayes

Reaction score
Went to work but really really wasnt up to it.

Went to docs at 11 and nearly fainted whilst there it was horrid. Im so weak and feeling v.sick. She did and internal and said that she wud be happier if i went to hosp and have an early scan.

They cant fit me in today so she sent me home to rest and i have an appointment for 11.30 tomoz .

Really worried now. She mentioned it cud be eptopic, she said she doesnt think so and im trying to stay positive but im very worried.

Even at home i cant eat much and im still very weak and wobbly.

Michelle. x

Just popped in here to see how everyone is getting on! I will be keeping everything crossed for you hun, I hope its nothing but hormones or something playing funny buggers with you. Will keep an eye out for updates xx

Hope your ok hun, I wouldn't worry about ectopic unless your in pain! Weak and sickness is just one of the joys of pregnancy, and sick is usually a good sign of strong hormones. Hope your ok x

I do have pain on the one side. I am trying to stay positive, i know that im doing the best i can do for my little bean.

Michelle. x

Aw Michelle hope things turn out ok. Perhaps you're just a bit run down? Try and relax and keep calm- take some time off sick from work and hopefully all will turn out fine at the scan xxx

Hope the scan tomorrow shows a healthy bean in just the right place!!

xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Chin up - fx it's all fine x

Good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. Fingers crossed all these nasty symptoms are just due to all those hormones. Xx

Thinking of you Hun! Don't give up hope though! They suspected Mine was ectopic as I was very sick and had severe pains but bean was absolutely fine! They put my right hand side pains down to constipation!
Hope everything works out okay for you! Xo

I am surprised they have jumped to the conclusion of ectopic. I had to go to hospital with one of my previous pregnancies as they had to rule out ectopic due to slight niggles on one side and some spotting. They said I would be in a lot of pain if it was ectopic. The pregnancy was in the right place afterall. Sickness, feeling faint and exhausted is all part and parcel of pregnancy so try not to worry too much, although I know its hard xx

good luck hun i hope it turns out to be usual hormones playing tricks hun xxx

Good luck Hun, will be thinking of you - If its any help, i was in agony with my ectopic and 'just knew' that there was something very wrong - fingers and toes are crossed for you x

Really scared now just hope its all ok in there.

Michelle. x

Good luck today!! I'm sure everything will be fine. :) stay positive.
Let us all know how it goes xxx

Thinking of you today. Hope all is ok xx

Good luck for today x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

I had to go for an early scan, don't worry!! I'm sure all is fine!:)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member