Do you write a journal?

Charlotte9

Reaction score
Hey girls

Do you keep a journal? Paper one or online?

I am thinking about getting one and write all my feelings and emotions there. I can't cope with too many thoughts in my head.

Write all my symptoms and all the supplements iI take. Dtd times and opks results.

Do you think it is worth doing?

xxxxx

Last edited:
If it helps why not.
I shall start my ttc journal on here when I stop taking the pill at the end of the summer

I write a journal on here I quite enjoy it! Its always good to look back over too!

I think it's a great idea. Its interesting to read it after a while x

I did a TTC, pregnancy and Parenting journal with my first.

Again a TTC, pregnancy with my current pregnancy and then Ill merge the two parenting journals into one!

Journals are fab. Im glad I kept so much track along the way, easy to get back my opks, pregnancy bump pics etc for comparison. I dont think Id have time for a constructed blog as such. Some do, but no I have enough on here :lol:

xxxx

I write a journal on here I quite enjoy it! Its always good to look back over too!

Where abouts is the journal option on this site? I can't see it but i may just be overlooking it somewhere?

Where abouts is the journal option on this site? I can't see it but i may just be overlooking it somewhere?

I keep a journal on here too.

If you go to the main page, under the ttc board right at the bottom is ttc journals

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back