do you think its wise

boo boo

Reaction score
Hey, im currently working two jobs, I work as a shop assistant and behind a bar, but I was thinking as I get further on in my pregnancy do you think it would be wise to countinue working there, cos of the atmosphere etc etc. I dont know what to do, because I love working there, but just dont wanna risk anything.

bec x x

Hi Bec

Do you mean because of the smokey enviroment? If so then I would say its not really worth it. Passive smoking can be just as bad as smoking yourself.

:) Lou

lou said:
Hi Bec

Do you mean because of the smokey enviroment? If so then I would say its not really worth it. Passive smoking can be just as bad as smoking yourself.

:) Lou

Agreed, two jobs in itself will just be tiring but working in a bar would have more risks because of the smoke.

yeah even tho im desperate for the money, i think i mite jus stay there for a few more weeks to put some mone away then leave, my boss is lovely ne way, if i speak to him, he will more than likely let me go back to work after the baby is born neway (wot can i say they love me there, lol)

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back