Do you think I missed my surge

LuckyG

Reaction score
So 2 days ago (CD20) I got an almost positive on the one step opk strip, I was also having ovary pains in my left side during that time and for the day previous.

I tested later on in the night, after work, and the line had faded, I’ve also been testing recently and haven’t had one as dark as CD20. I’m thinking I may have had my surge on CD20 whilst at work.

Do you think I’ve ovulated already considering my lines are now lighter than CD20?

Attachments

• 4E3EE0CB-5526-4B54-B223-FF8A7B6A3CC7.jpg
    4E3EE0CB-5526-4B54-B223-FF8A7B6A3CC7.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 15
Its possible that's just the darkest it was going to turn for you. If you drink too much you'll never get a dark line. I never got a real positive the one cycle I used them, I did get pregnant though so you can definitely ovulate without getting that solid line!! Listen to your body. If you felt ovulation pains, then you probably ovulated. Keeping track of your CM helps too. If its gone cloudy/white, then you've already ovulated. Hope that helps :)

sperm can live in the female reproductive tract for 5-7 days, and additional, eggy sticks round for a few hours after ovulation so even if you didn't catch the exact point, I wouldn't stress out too much.
OPK's are at their most reliable at about 2pm for some reason! Not very convenient if you're at work lo.

When my OPK looks like that I usually end up with a proper positive a few hours later (providing I haven’t been drinking too much water). So yes you probably ovulated on CD20. But even if you BD’d a few days previous or a short while after then you still have caught it.

Thanks for the replies:)

The one I did tonight was definitely negative, I could hardly see it, so I’m guessing I have already ovulated. The pains are gone and I feel much drier in terms of CM.

I’m not actively ttc just yet, my husbands vasectomy reversal is 1 week away now, however I am trying to learn more about my cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back