Do you see anything? Evap?

Kc296612

Reaction score
Edited and updated in case anyone uses my photos as reference.

The top photo was taken at 13dpo in the evening with a two hour hold on FRER.

The second was taken six hours later, 13dpo, 4 hour hold, FRER.

On 14dpo I got a - FRER digital.

On 14dpo, 5pm with a 2 hour hold I got positive on Clearblue Digital.

20191008_162819.jpg 20191008_212527.jpg 20191009_175136.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see anything sorry. How many dpo are you? Maybe you are testing early? Good luck. Xx

I thin something is catching my eye but it's so so faint. I'm not sure if it has colour though. Does it look pink to you

I don't see anything sorry. How many dpo are you? Maybe you are testing early? Good luck. Xx

There is deffinitly something there, but it's so faint and hard to get on camera. However, I've been testing since 8dpo and others were stark white. This really has a line. I'm 12-13dpo (got a positive OPK 13dpo, but believe I ovulated a day later than the test). Af should be here within a day or two. I had light cramping yesterday that only lasted a few hours--so I was hoping implantation. I'll try to get a better pic of it.

I thin something is catching my eye but it's so so faint. I'm not sure if it has colour though. Does it look pink to you

I posted another picture, I hope it's more clear. I've been testing since 8dpo and they've all been stark white. I'm 13dpo today (since positive OPK- but pretty sure I ovulated a 24-48 hrs after test). Anyway, thought I was out after BFN yesterday but I had some cramping and thought maybe implantation and finally, finally, I've gotten a test with SOMETHING! I took this with evening urine, that I only held for 2 hours (I was too impatient to wait to test again). I took it out of its case and it does look peachy pale pink but it's so hard to catch on camera.

Oh I do see something in the new top picture you added.. Fx if implantation yesterday you will get to see it darker over next few days... Keep us updated :clover: :clover: xx

I definitely see that! Looking good to me! Test in a day or two, will hopefully be darker :good: good luck!xx

Oh I do see something in the new top picture you added.. Fx if implantation yesterday you will get to see it darker over next few days... Keep us updated :clover: :clover: xx

I hope! I bought tests on my way home, eager to test and took this in the evening with only a 2 hour hold. I wish I'd held off like I originally intended so my urine wouldn't be as diluted. If my calendar is right, AF should show tomorrow. Ill see what happens then! Thanks for responding!

I definitely see that! Looking good to me! Test in a day or two, will hopefully be darker :good: good luck!xx

Here's hoping! AF should show tomorrow. I thought for sure I was out when I hit 12dpo and still had negatives. I'm hoping to see progress in the morning with FMU.

I dont mind! That looks so much clearer, thank you! Will that show with an indent/evap?

It should be colourless if it was an evap, especially on a frer, but I definitely see pink. I think it's the start of your bfp !xx

20191008_212527.jpg I ended up testing once more... with a four hour hold. I'm going to assume this is my BFP. Bright on FRER and slightly lighter on $ store cheapie.

Thank you all!
I took another HPT this morning and it looked about the same, still very clear and pink. I took a digital and it was negative, but I broke the test apart and there is a line for sure!

Digi are less sensitive. First response has picked ur bfp up though. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back