Do you see a line? HELP

Haikos

Reaction score
So it's still few days days before my period, and I know I should have waited but I took a pregnancy test and usually they are a strong white and the negative line.
This time I can see a second faint line, I even had some pink discharge few days ago and now I don't know what to think... Do you see it?
Ps. I am using expensive pregancy test from scandinavia I canæt get a hold on frer from here :(

11.jpg last ned.png

Last edited:
So it's still few days days before my period, and I know I should have waited but I took a pregnancy test and usually they are a strong white and the negative line.
This time I can see a second faint line, I even had some pink discharge few days ago and now I don't know what to think... Do you see it?
Ps. I am using expensive pregancy test from scandinavia I canæt get a hold on frer from here :(

View attachment 86575 View attachment 86577
I can see a line is it pink in real life? Good luck if you are trying and get the BFP. Spotting could be another sign. Fx

Yes it was faintly pink but then in photo it looked dark :( I am waiting to test again in few daysss!!

Yes it was faintly pink but then in photo it looked dark :( I am waiting to test again in few daysss!!
That's always a good sign and spotting... Here's hoping in next few days if you are then gets darker. Good luck :clover:

Thank you *_* Feeling a little overwhelmed because I hate waiting but we will see! I am so excited *_____*

Thank you *_* Feeling a little overwhelmed because I hate waiting but we will see! I am so excited *_____*
Yes the waiting is terrible when just want to know either way. Hope you get your stronger line next few days x

It looks promising! Hoping you get your bfp! I've rarely had evaps in my life and I tested loads! This might be it hun!x

I hope so! Been trying to conceive for a while *__* I took a few tests before and never had a second line like this one, so I hope hope hope this is it!! I will keep you guys updated!

View attachment 86575 View attachment 86577
I see it :) xx

I am afraid it was a chemical. I took a test the day after and positive *still faded* and then I got the period :( Not luck this month I guess :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back