Do you like this name?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Amelia Grace Elizabeth..
We absolutely love it, but i'm worried about the Amelia part being too popular, although we do not know any Amelia's.
Would love to know your opinions.

I think it's lovely :) x

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

Love it but amelia is very popular at the moment. I know about 4 that have been born I past couple of years!!but If u like it go for it! Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

We don't know any Amelia's around here, all the kids are boys!

I love the name Amelia. I wouldn't worry too much about it's popularity. My name was reasonably popular when I was a child, so there were a few with my name in my year, but it never bothered me and now I don't actually know many people with my name.

Very classic names hun, very pretty x

I love it. Love Amelie though. A slight twist on a very popular name xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks girls. My oh and mum's middle name is both Elizabeth so thought it was quite nice and sentimental. God knows if it's a boy!!

Nice name. My friend has just called her baby that but to make it different its spelt emelia. Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Those names together are really nice. Amelia has been popular for quite a few years, but its just because its a nice name.

I love the name but didn't use it for the reason of its popular round here, and im one for names that no one else has at baby and toddler lol xx

I think It's lovely. We'd go for Sophia, so I can't say anything about name popularity! I've liked it long before it was really popular! We had 7 Laura's in our year at school and I'm sure they didn't mind!

The names you have are really nice so just go for it! Xx

It's lovely and if you don't know any Amelia's then go for it as it might not be popular in your area. I know 5 (both adult and children) so it's off the table for me.

Really, Its gorgious name....but if you want more then i can suggest you more names...... :)

I do like it but I would get put off it purley because I was looking through the list of most popular name in england and wales yesterday and Amelia was number 1 for about the last 2 or 3 years I think but it is lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back