Do you have a feeling...

I am due 27th July, but have always thought I will be some where around mid July.
27th July just does not sound right to me!!
My son was born at 37 wks so I may just be thinking the same will happen again, and it might not this time, but i will def be ready from 37 onwards!! xx

And its a saturday!

Aww - so your probably going to be ready for it to happen at 37 weeks. Was your last born happy and healthy at 37 weeks? Or were there any problems during pregnancy? xx

I'm due 6th July but am convinced that baby will come on the 28th June! No idea why! Xxx

Oh girls if u go over ur gona be so annoyed! I thought I'd go early with my little boy as I was huge, low and heavy for weeks and after my plug went at 37 weeks I was like here we go. But no. He took forever, and finally arrived 9 days over his due date!

So I'm not even going to tempt fate and suggest a date I think il come, cuz I know il just end up over again and get all stressed out! X

Yeh I will be waiting impatiently if he is not a week early lol. I know that! Ha ha. Going to frustrate myself even more :p xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm due tenth Aug but I think he will come on the 17th!

Xx

I was the other way. So convinced I was going to be a week late I was totally disorganized, bag not packed etc. Baby arrived bang on 39 weeks and I couldn't have been more surprised!!

I was the other way. So convinced I was going to be a week late I was totally disorganized, bag not packed etc. Baby arrived bang on 39 weeks and I couldn't have been more surprised!!

What a lovely surprise. Im making sure I can be organized in a few weeks lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300

My mum n husband think il be late I think baby is going to come a week early but could be just wistful thinkin lol

My mum n husband think il be late I think baby is going to come a week early but could be just wistful thinkin lol

Most probably! Alot of us think we will b early. But what r the chances lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I thought I'd go early with dd who was due 26th July 2011. I was gutted when people predicted she'd be an August baby.
D-Day came and went and she indeed came on 1st August. I was so over it with pelvic probs etc that I took the dreaded castor oil and evicted her myself! Ha ha!
I think I'll go over this time too...I'm due 11th June but I have either 14th or 16th in my head-hope it's not much past that though!!
I've just had a text from SIL who says she has a feeling I'll go into labour today. :shock:
I bloody hope not! I don't feel ready yet! :)

:blush::blush::blush:P.S. I won't be taking castor oil this time around! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back