Do you have a feeling...

Kelly450

Reaction score
As to when baby will arrive!?

Just a random thread.

I am due august 8th.. but...
I have a strong feeling my boy will be born very end of july (probably wishful) and most of my fam think the same.
However I had a strong feeling it would be a girl lol!
Any feelings? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm hoping some point next week :S we shall see x

Yes I do, I'm due 29th June but think it will be 1st July! (Very precise lol)
But would like to be early xx

Tapatalking. X

I'm due 15th August and convinced I'm having him on 3rd! Have no idea why but its a feeling I've had since about 6 weeks. Knowing me I will go the full 2 weeks over though.

Tapatalking. X

Ill keep my eye on this and wait for july 1dt. If your right.. ill presume your psychic and ask for my date lol :p xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm due 15th August and convinced I'm having him on 3rd! Have no idea why but its a feeling I've had since about 6 weeks. Knowing me I will go the full 2 weeks over though.

Oh fingers crossed you dont go two weeks over! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Im due 1st July but i think for some reason ill go before.. Duno why and if im wrong and hes late i might actually have a lil cry lol!
OH thinks 5th July and my mum thinks the 13th July!!!!! :shock: hope not lol!

I'm 15th July I think she will come the 18th .. I could do with her out now ( but ovb I'd rather she stayed in my belly all safe )

Im due 1st July but i think for some reason ill go before.. Duno why and if im wrong and hes late i might actually have a lil cry lol!
OH thinks 5th July and my mum thinks the 13th July!!!!! :shock: hope not lol!

13th! Oh yh id hope not either lol. I think when we think they will come a little early its such wishful thinking more than anything! The closer I get.. my guess will probably get further away xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm 15th July I think she will come the 18th .. I could do with her out now ( but ovb I'd rather she stayed in my belly all safe )

Thats realistic. Good luck :) :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I dreamt my ds1 came 9th sep and he was due on 18th. Woke up with the date fixed in my head but didnt think much of it. I must've been about 5months pregnant so ages away, so I was shocked when he arrived on that very date! Was hoping I'd dream a date for this one but nothing! Dam it xxx

Tapatalking. X

Ill keep my eye on this and wait for july 1dt. If your right.. ill presume your psychic and ask for my date lol :p xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Never know :) x

Tapatalking. X

If u look at the May mummies thread, nearly all have gone early. There is only a couple of us still hanging around. It is so depressing!!! Especially if u r due at the end of a month ladies! :( I hope u all go early or on time lol xx

I really think il be late!! Or even induced! I don't know why and I hope not haha xx

I dreamt my ds1 came 9th sep and he was due on 18th. Woke up with the date fixed in my head but didnt think much of it. I must've been about 5months pregnant so ages away, so I was shocked when he arrived on that very date! Was hoping I'd dream a date for this one but nothing! Dam it xxx

Wow! That's wonderful! What are the chances eh!? :D xx

I really think il be late!! Or even induced! I don't know why and I hope not haha xx

Well atleast your expecting it lol! Anytime before then would be a bonus! :D

Ill probably depress myself if he isnt around a week early now lol xx

Psychologically that's probably why I think that actually!! Then I can't be disappointed haha xx

If u look at the May mummies thread, nearly all have gone early. There is only a couple of us still hanging around. It is so depressing!!! Especially if u r due at the end of a month ladies! :( I hope u all go early or on time lol xx

Hope your little girl makes an appearance by the weekend :D

I imagine it's not nice seeing everyone else on your month having their babies and still waiting :(

But least you still have the excitement of when it happens :D xx

I am due 27th July, but have always thought I will be some where around mid July.
27th July just does not sound right to me!!
My son was born at 37 wks so I may just be thinking the same will happen again, and it might not this time, but i will def be ready from 37 onwards!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back